Testimonials from Our Customers
- We stayed in the Moongazer on our wedding night and it was amazing, nothing is too much trouble and you feel part of the family. We loved having our own space to wake up in and enjoy a cup of tea looking over the stream x just perfect.
5***** Mr & Mrs Neath 14/7/17
- A big Thank You to all at The Fleece for a really excellent lunch on Tuesday. Your staff gave us a warm welcome and served us all quickly and efficiently. Everyone enjoyed their lunch - with the scampi and chips getting rave reviews! The barn was a perfect venue - we all felt so comfortable, that we really didn’t want to leave.
Please pass on our thanks to everyone who looked after us so well.
Carolyn Morgan Jones, May 17
- Just wanted to thank all the staff , we visited you several times on our stay in Bretforton . The food is outstanding congratulations on keeping things very real and authentic . Our dog Barney loved the pub and the treats he was given , he also enjoyed the titbits from my plate . Great pub, great beer,great staff. Outstanding food .
Mick Leggatt, June 17
- We had the most amazing day, the team at the Fleece were fantastic and we
are so glad we chose to celebrate the most special day of our lives at such
a special unique venue.
A massive thanks to you and the team for all of your help in making our day
Rhian & Matt, Sept '16
- The Fleece Inn is a true English gem. The National Trust are custodians of this unique piece of our heritage and yet it lives vibrantly in the present. It is a busy meeting spot for people from around the world who come to experience and enjoy its many delights. Morris Dancing, Wassailing, Folk Music and Theatre are all alive and well at The Fleece Inn together with good food and local brews.
There is not much customer space at the bar, but that is what customers have come to see and experience at the old inn, and it is an experience.
The dining areas are true to the old building. The fires were burning at the time of our visit and were a very welcome sight.
Dining tables and chairs might not be the most comfortable, but again they are part of The Fleece. The dough trough table is an excellent example.