Testimonials from Our Customers
- Fabulous evening at the Fleece Inn in Bretforton tonight! A tour of this historic pub with the fun pub landlord, Nigel Smith. A good meal-- bangers and mash. Church bell-ringing next door. And an unexpected and very energetic performance by two groups of Morris dancers from the village. One of the best European experiences ever!!
Kathy Coleman Wood, July 18
- Dear Amanda, Nigel and the team,
I would just like to thank you and all the team at The Fleece for all your hard work helping create a truly memorable day for us all!
We could not fault how smoothly each change around was performed creating a relaxing and enjoyable day for us all!
The barn and Tepee created a back drop to a perfect day!
Thank you for being so accommodating with all of our special requests. The horse being able to be at the special day just made kcs dream wedding come true.
We now have a very happy and memorable day to remember forever.
The icing on the cake was the gorgeous caravan for the wedding night. Oh and a mean breakfast was gratefully eaten by us all!!
I wish you every success for the future at this very special venue.
Luisa McKenzie (June 2018)
- Absolutely love this hotel, the staff are so friendly, the breakfast and food is amazing, always busy bar and food area, great rooms to stay in, spotlessly clean. I really love the staff always friendly and helpful.
Dog friendly - a bowl and bed are provided for your dog! I love that so does my dog.
Free to Book Nov17
- Fantastic day. Well catered for. Fantastic venue. Beautiful and great atmosphere. On the perfect summer day with locals enjoying the spectacle too really felt special. We also stayed the night to be treated to a nice rustic English breakfast. Would fully recommend to who really wants something special and different. We have been back numerous times. Lots of interesting nights and bands play and you never know who will be there.
- Good Afternoon Nigel and staff,
I just wanted to write (well email)! how much Cathy & I enjoyed our visit
last Tuesday 25th July and adding your names to our place mat of The Fleece.
It was great to add another beautiful pub to our list of visits over the past few years and
coming to Bretforton was certainly a memorable day for us and made all the more enjoyable
for meeting you, your daughter and staff and the kindness you showed to us.
The meals were superb too!!
Best Wishes to you all for a busy and prosperous rest of year.
Keith & Cathy Burkinshaw, July 2017