Testimonials from Our Customers
- Absolutely love this hotel, the staff are so friendly, the breakfast and food is amazing, always busy bar and food area, great rooms to stay in, spotlessly clean. I really love the staff always friendly and helpful.
Dog friendly - a bowl and bed are provided for your dog! I love that so does my dog.
Free to Book Nov17
- Fantastic day. Well catered for. Fantastic venue. Beautiful and great atmosphere. On the perfect summer day with locals enjoying the spectacle too really felt special. We also stayed the night to be treated to a nice rustic English breakfast. Would fully recommend to who really wants something special and different. We have been back numerous times. Lots of interesting nights and bands play and you never know who will be there.
- Good Afternoon Nigel and staff,
I just wanted to write (well email)! how much Cathy & I enjoyed our visit
last Tuesday 25th July and adding your names to our place mat of The Fleece.
It was great to add another beautiful pub to our list of visits over the past few years and
coming to Bretforton was certainly a memorable day for us and made all the more enjoyable
for meeting you, your daughter and staff and the kindness you showed to us.
The meals were superb too!!
Best Wishes to you all for a busy and prosperous rest of year.
Keith & Cathy Burkinshaw, July 2017
- We stayed in the Moongazer on our wedding night and it was amazing, nothing is too much trouble and you feel part of the family. We loved having our own space to wake up in and enjoy a cup of tea looking over the stream x just perfect.
5***** Mr & Mrs Neath 14/7/17
- A big Thank You to all at The Fleece for a really excellent lunch on Tuesday. Your staff gave us a warm welcome and served us all quickly and efficiently. Everyone enjoyed their lunch - with the scampi and chips getting rave reviews! The barn was a perfect venue - we all felt so comfortable, that we really didn’t want to leave.
Please pass on our thanks to everyone who looked after us so well.
Carolyn Morgan Jones, May 17