Testimonials from Our Customers
- We came to the Fleece on Tuesday night, me, my husband & my Mom & Dad. Its the first time we've ever been & I must say we had a fantastic time.We went for the Christmas by candlelight meal & the food was really good! The service was great & the overall atmosphere was very warm & welcoming. We're looking forward to paying you another visit very soon! Thank you for a great night!
- One of my most favourite places! Originally fell upon this gem due to being National Trust members and after falling in love with it, decided to have our Civil Partnership Ceremony here.
I cannot fault the place - such a cosy and relaxing atmosphere, full of character. The barn and pub alike are like something out of a story book and look magical at Christmas time.
The food is delicious and the staff are brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble leading up to and during our wedding day - we both felt totally comfortable and confident in their ability to make the day run as smoothly as possible. Our wedding guests still rave about the day/ venue and we seem to have started a trend for barn weddings now!
We will be returning this Christmas for our anniversary - very much looking forward to the delicious breakfast in front of the open fire!
Hayley Leek & Katie Holtham
- Oliver and Risa have left today on their honeymoon after a wonderful day on Saturday. No doubt they will be in touch with you. I'd just like to thank you myself for putting on such a terrific show for us all. The atmosphere in the barn was great, the food delicious and the staff polite, welcoming and friendly. It all ran like clockwork but was nevertheless all very relaxed. It was a day everyone there will remember forever.
- Dear everybody at the Fleece.Thank you for making my wedding day perfect! I don't even know where to begin. The venue is beautiful, the guests loved it and you have many new customers now coming to eat and drink! Your food was amazing! The brownies were to actually die for :-). Most importantly your staff where incredible! Carley: thank you so much for everything, you made it look perfect down to the tiniest details. I had the perfect wedding day and all because of you guys, thank you..xxxxx
Love Mrs & Mrs Holder
- We attended The King and Corpse in the barn at your venue last night and were so impressed with everything that we felt the need to express our thanks. The Fleece is a wonderful old pub (our first ever visit) the Barn was a really nice venue for such entertainment and Tuup and Sheema produced a fabulous evenings entertainment. Two expert performers and we can only hope for a return visit to see them again in the very near future.
Thank you for arranging such an excellent evening.