Testimonials from Our Customers
- The Fleece Inn is a rare gem, owned by The National Trust, it has one double room for B&B, the full breakfast is a super treat. The bar is very well stocked with real ale, country fruit wines, mead and the usual stock of keg beers and wine bottles. . . If you are really lucky a couple of local lads will sit and strum guitars and sing cover versions of well known tunes. All making for a great stay, well recommended.
- The Fleece is quaint, unusual, serves a great variety of beer & food. Great garden too with plenty of space.
- We came to the Fleece on Tuesday night, me, my husband & my Mom & Dad. Its the first time we've ever been & I must say we had a fantastic time.We went for the Christmas by candlelight meal & the food was really good! The service was great & the overall atmosphere was very warm & welcoming. We're looking forward to paying you another visit very soon! Thank you for a great night!
- One of my most favourite places! Originally fell upon this gem due to being National Trust members and after falling in love with it, decided to have our Civil Partnership Ceremony here.
I cannot fault the place - such a cosy and relaxing atmosphere, full of character. The barn and pub alike are like something out of a story book and look magical at Christmas time.
The food is delicious and the staff are brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble leading up to and during our wedding day - we both felt totally comfortable and confident in their ability to make the day run as smoothly as possible. Our wedding guests still rave about the day/ venue and we seem to have started a trend for barn weddings now!
We will be returning this Christmas for our anniversary - very much looking forward to the delicious breakfast in front of the open fire!
Hayley Leek & Katie Holtham
- Oliver and Risa have left today on their honeymoon after a wonderful day on Saturday. No doubt they will be in touch with you. I'd just like to thank you myself for putting on such a terrific show for us all. The atmosphere in the barn was great, the food delicious and the staff polite, welcoming and friendly. It all ran like clockwork but was nevertheless all very relaxed. It was a day everyone there will remember forever.