Testimonials from Our Customers
- Amazing ! We had just the best wedding day at The Fleece due mostly to Sadie's robust planning and organisation, endless patience with a neurotic bride, and first class catering.
Our friends were more than suitably impressed by the uniqueness of the venue and the barn really did look glorious, cosy but cool on a sunny Saturday afternoon.
I want to do it all over again, including the big fat breakfast the next day - I feel like we have made friends for life and literally nothing was too much trouble. I'm glad we got the THe Fleece before the masses realise what a gem it truly is.
Thank you so much for having us!
Lynsey & Tony
August 21, 2012
- Thanks so much for helping to make our wedding day extra special. Our friends are still talking about what a great day it was. You made things so easy for us on the day which went far too quickly and thanks to Nigel for help with the de bunting!
We hope to see you all soon and show you the photos :)
Adam and Melissa
PS I hope we didn't upset too many people with rogue wellie wanging!
Adam & Melissa Lowndes
August 2, 2012
- Thank you for organising our amazing day on 9th June 2012. We loved every second.
Thank you to everyone for looking after us so well and for the fantastic food. Thanks Sadie for organising it all and putting up with all the questions.
Rachel and Andy Tindall
July 19, 2012
- I've stayed at this pub several times. I can't think of a better pub that I have been to ever( and that's coming from a rep who stays away regularly in the week for the last 25 years.) The beer is excellent, with a great choice on offer....PIG'S EAR is my favourite. Also, they ferment their own cider which is nice. The food is filling, well done and unpretentious.
A Fantastic building that is hidden in a lovely quaint village, with very friendly bar staff and locals. As a rep, they made me feel very welcome and I choose to stay there whenever I'm working in that area.
The landlord organises various events throughout the year as well as maintaining old and local aged traditions. Well worth a visit!!! A true gem.
June 28, 2012
- A truly magical setting for our son and daughter-in-law's wedding. The food, service and venue were all superb. The staff were wonderful and nothing was too much trouble for them. Thanks to Nigel and Sadie for their support and to the staff who helped to make the day so memorable for everyone. Elaine and Graham Labrum
Elaine and Graham Labrum
June 28, 2012